ifics

Post you're exit pics!!

If I am not mistaken that is Gypsy Rose back in the day

Dom, I didn't know you were around back then! Yes it does look like the original Gypsy Rose...
Green Light
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."
"Your statement answered your question."

this is not QUITE an exit (almost) and is not even me, or not even taken by me.

BUT - any excuse to get this great pic in ;). It's dz.com's very own mochaskychick, and i don't think she would mind me posting it up. I believe it's her on her first tandem.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

Here's a couple cool ones. Sorry theyre links and not attached, but like it makes any difference. B|:P

The first one's a little blurry, maybe somebody cool who's good at photoshop should fix that for me....:):):) Oh LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ!!! ;):D

http://www.skydivewrongway.com/2b9b0200.jpg

http://www.skydivewrongway.com/25cb0200.jpg

http://www.skydivewrongway.com/2aab0200.jpg

Edited to add.....not really an exit pic, but I thought the clouds were pretty. B|

http://www.skydivewrongway.com/2b2b0200.jpg

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Hey, now if you only keep your head on the horizon and widen your legs a little (forward and back, you pervert) you'll be one step closer to the dark side.....B|B|B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

this is not QUITE an exit (almost) and is not even me, or not even taken by me.

BUT - any excuse to get this great pic in ;). It's dz.com's very own mochaskychick, and i don't think she would mind me posting it up. I believe it's her on her first tandem.

LMAO :D:D:D:D. Thats a classic!

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

Hey, now if you only keep your head on the horizon and widen your legs a little (forward and back, you pervert) you'll be one step closer to the dark side.....B|B|B|

Don't worry, WW, if she wants we'll be sure to teach her CrW this year so she experiences the real 'dark side' of skydiving :P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Don't worry, WW, if she wants we'll be sure to teach her CrW this year so she experiences the real 'dark side' of skydiving :P

Screw CReW, her spine was straight and she was vertical. She's a natural freeflyer!! B|

Come now, my apprentices, the force is strong in this one........ >:( B|

*empire theme* dum, dum, dum, dum, du dum, dum, du dum

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

[replyScrew CReW, her spine was straight and she was vertical. She's a natural freeflyer!! B|

Come now, my apprentices, the force is strong in this one........ >:( B|

*empire theme* dum, dum, dum, dum, du dum, dum, du dum

Noooooooooo!

;)A little belly, a little HD, a little sit, a little CrW. I'm thinking we just do all of them, sometimes on the same jump.:D We train rennaisance jumpers here in the Northern Plains, not just one trick wonders :P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants