bigway

have not jumped in 2 years

i need advise...i did a diploma in commercial skydiving 3 years ago and completed 160 jumps in 5 months. i have not jumped now for 2 years and am scared shitlees. i have to get back into it though as i want this more than anything....any tips to get over these king butterfly i feel when i think about jumoing.?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I know exactly what you mean! I was out for almost as long. The whole way up I was thinking, "WHY, O WHY am I doing this to myself? What am I doing here? Do I really want to do this to myself again?" But I promise you dude... As soon as you jump out that door, you will totally understand! After that first jump (after the break) when I landed I was so happy and full of adrenaline, I dropped to my knees from shaking, and I actually cried. :ph34r:
The next plane ride on the way up all I could think of is, " Why, OH WHY did I stay away so long?"

I know exactly what you mean! I was out for almost as long. The whole way up I was thinking, "WHY, O WHY am I doing this to myself? What am I doing here? Do I really want to do this to myself again?" But I promise you dude... As soon as you jump out that door, you will totally understand! After that first jump (after the break) when I landed I was so happy and full of adrenaline, I dropped to my knees from shaking, and I actually cried. :ph34r:
The next plane ride on the way up all I could think of is, " Why, OH WHY did I stay away so long?"

I could have written this. I just jumped again ater a two and half year break. I was scared shitless on the plane ride up, as soon as I was out the door, all was right in my world. Did one more jump that day, and seven more the following weekend.

Tony