fool

new gear is here

So, here it is... I took pics of the canopy, but they for some reason didn't stay on the digital camera I took them with, and I've already packed it into the bag... with some difficulty of course. Anyhow, it's bought and payed for including the beer. B|

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Bawahahaha......yeah....nice picture too.:P

Awesome rig...congrats! Now go and jump it!

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

I think I'll put a reserve in it first ;) hopefully at the end of the month. If I can wait that long... hehehe

edited to add: ok, I broke down and ordered a reserve too B|

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

of course it's pink. It started with my jumpsuit, now my container... oh yeah, my main has some too. :P

S.E.X. party #1

LOL...if you look at it hard enough, you'll get a different mental picture.

bwahahahhaha. now i see it. i bet all the guys are going to want to be behind you on those sit trains :ph34r:

thats a nice rig, it looks so new and shiny. go jump that stuff!

MB 3528, RB 1182