ChrisL

Suggestions for 100th

Not dying is a good start.

Other than that just go jump with as many friends as you can...And then get the shit pied out of yourself.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Just did my 100th this past Sunday. We did a seven way sit. Well, everone else was doing a sit, I was the lower part of a rodeo, it was GREAT:)
I think it was just Dave's way of trying to get me to come over to the dark side, "belly flying at freefly speeds", he says, It may have workedB|

Tony

Anything you do will have to go well with a cream pie in the face aftewards :-) Depending on your discipline a brew jump might be in order. (get some CRW dawgs together for a beer jump. ;-)

Congratulations :-)
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

For my 2000th we did a formation load with a C206 and a King Air. Gawd knows how, but the pilots lined it up spot on just at sunset. We just tracked, but the visuals from exit until breakoff rocked.

Formation load with the C182 and C185 sounds awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Formation load with the C182 and C185 sounds awesome.

I'm hoping for something along these lines.

AND pie, too!
Been waiting far too long for that pie (due to very slow start and a decade long layoff) and I'd be awfully disappointed if I had to forgo the "dessert" ;)
__

My mighty steed