DaphneT83

NCSU Skydiving Club!

I'm a senior at North Carolina State University, and I have recently become addicted to skydiving (sounds like SA - Skydivers Anonymous). I am starting a club here, so if you go to NCSU and you're interested, let me know! B| You can email me or send me a message via AIM (same name - DaphneT83).
You should at least read my article here: http://americana.ncsu.edu/display/display.html?id=1276&type=1 (and post a comment if you want). There are also 2 videos that you can watch! Enjoy!;)

> I'm a senior at North Carolina State University, and I have recently become addicted to skydiving

Same thing happened to me when I was there!

I started jumping between my junior and senior
year. Somehow school never looked the same
after that :-) :-)

I'm a couple thousand miles from there now but
I'll join your club in spirit.

Skr

Probably Jumps at Carolina Sky Sports. Great DZ super friendly people. That's where I jump. Hope to see you there man. You can get in touch with me on IM Mroblique is my handle.

Blue,
joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Ha! I thought you looked familiar on the plane last weekend! I'm pretty sure I went to high school with you and Alex at Leesville a couple years ago. I'm the one in your video sitting next to Peter G (Lauren's camera guy) on the plane.

Anyhow, I'm excited that you're starting a club at NCSU. It'll be great to have more of us poor college students in the air! We can start a commune and have ramen cookouts and everything!

I'll be up at CSS this Friday and Sat. morning. I hope to see you there!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.