justdumi

Most jumps in one day

My most is 7 and that was this past Sunday. I didn't start until 11:00 and jumped till sunset. I think the only load I missed that day was the one that went up before I showed up. I'm sure I'll be breaking that record easily this summer.

I recall when Jay would put up a high number, Cheryl would come back the next year with a higher number. Seems like they did this for about four years. I can't even recall who has the most at this point. Most I have ever made in a day would have been about 15-17. But, that was yesteryear when we had the C-Note boogies.

Most I have had in one day was 6, but a usual day is 3-5, I have a packer that takes care of my rig so I can relax. The only downside is they take so long to pack for me. I drop my rig of and come back 20 min later and they haven't started packing it yet. I usually dont manafest untill my rig is done so I dont have to go through the trouble of putting myself on a load and then taking myself off because my rig is not done. I could pack it myself but I dont have enough practice sticking the 170sq ft into a bag that holds like a 150-160 better. I have done it a few times under direction of my packer that tought me but usually I would rather get the jumps in that day then have to spend an hour packing my rig.

Most I have had in one day was 6, but a usual day is 3-5, I have a packer that takes care of my rig so I can relax. The only downside is they take so long to pack for me. I drop my rig of and come back 20 min later and they haven't started packing it yet. I usually dont manafest untill my rig is done so I dont have to go through the trouble of putting myself on a load and then taking myself off because my rig is not done. I could pack it myself but I dont have enough practice sticking the 170sq ft into a bag that holds like a 150-160 better. I have done it a few times under direction of my packer that tought me but usually I would rather get the jumps in that day then have to spend an hour packing my rig.

Hmmm, 80 jumps?
You do have time away from the DZ to practice don't you?
An overstuffed container is as bad as canopy thats too small for the container.
I bet you reserve is smaller than you main too, isnt it?

But your right, it the packers fault....:ph34r:

-
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

My most jumps was the saturday after I got my license last july. I did 11. 8 of which i packed myself (please note, i had no confidence in my packing until after that day) :)
blue skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

On April 13 1998 Mike Mullins flew a load around Florida. 14 of us jumped into 14 different DZ's and Alisha joined us on 4-5 of the jumps. When we got back to Keystone 2 hours ahead of schedule we all packed up and did another load.

Palatka-Flagler-Deland-Titusville-Sebastion-Pahokee-Clewiston-Lake Wales-South Lakeland-Zephyrhills-Coleman-Williston-Live Oak-Keystone x 2.

The jumpers were: Andy, Steady, Perry, Scott Atea, Dan, Jason, Mark, the late Scott Smith, Ted, Winsor, Scott "Taxiway", Harry, Bill, Wayne and Alisha.

Personal best over 20 in a day.

Andy

I have done 20+ in one day a few times.
Twice at Mullins Boogies.
All packed by myself.

I have done 15+ all packed by myself more times than I care to count.

10 a day self packed was my last teams plan.

Most jumps in one mth 180. And not one student jump in there.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I've done 6 AFP jumps in 1 day twice (last time just yesterday) But I'm now 5 jumps from my license so at my present rate one more good day and I'm there.

Wow, i couldn't imagine doing that many jumps in a day as a student. I'm impressed. Look forward to jumping with ya this summer.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

10 a day self packed was my last teams plan.

That is my aim for the next four weekends. 10 a weekend day packing myself. That will put me at 200 by the end of this month.

Most jumps I have made in a day 9. Most jumps made in a day and packed myself 5, but I started jumping that day at 3:00 pm.

On April 13 1998 Mike Mullins flew a load around Florida. 14 of us jumped into 14 different DZ's and Alisha joined us on 4-5 of the jumps. When we got back to Keystone 2 hours ahead of schedule we all packed up and did another load.

Palatka-Flagler-Deland-Titusville-Sebastion-Pahokee-Clewiston-Lake Wales-South Lakeland-Zephyrhills-Coleman-Williston-Live Oak-Keystone x 2.

The jumpers were: Andy, Steady, Perry, Scott Atea, Dan, Jason, Mark, the late Scott Smith, Ted, Winsor, Scott "Taxiway", Harry, Bill, Wayne and Alisha.

Personal best over 20 in a day.

Andy

Those "Round Robbins" were fun them weren't they!
We did a few here on the west coast too back in the early 90's...
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I am paying on a rental gear from my DZ and I agree, If I had it here at the house and was able to practice packing it, It would not get me so upset.....I only have 800 left to pay on it so hopefully I will have it as my own soon. I also believe that the bag would better hold something smaller than a 170 alot easier, and yes I do belive the reserve is smaller than the main. Dont have it here to give you the exact sq. on the reserve......but hope to never have to use it though.....if ya know what I mean

Andy

I would have liked to have done that. I was amazed when I heard about that and I saw the video.

My personal best is 13 in one day, of course from Mullins' King Air on one of those $99 boogies in the late '90s. These days, 6 or 7 constitutes a full day for me.

Blue Skies
Billy Vance
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban