Reginald

Funny landing video...

LOL, my friend that posted this to his web site show me the stats from his web page. It looks like 1,477 people around the world have downloaded this video! :$
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

Okay it was a bad landing...on video...

So glad no one had a camera going for my landing at SOBE. If it isn't on film it didn't happen right?

Nice video, we all learn from our mistakes. As I hear very often, if you make mistakes, you better be tough.

Great Video,
One of my comrades (Dunk) @ my dropzone thought
I had the registered trademark for this landing. Your going to hear from my attorney dude. Im still LMAO.

Larry fingers

PS: Why the hell do WE do that, maybe we can compare notes

Aggie Dave, what do you mean that the force field is for low time jumpers?.....Ever since I got my Pro Rating I can't hit them;):$....But the twenty demo's I have done didn't mind:ph34r:

BTW has Mark F. talked to you yet?

......get on the next load,
I am waiting for you,
come join me in those vast skies of blue.
Tasia Tomany Schrimsher

Thanks for sharing. I was going to hit replay, then I was like oh it's showing again! :D. I've done this exactly, and yikes from even higher up from an early flare. Luckily we both weren't hurt.

-Michele
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson