BlueSBDeath

My 16 year old made her AFF jump today!!

My daughter (Autumn) turned 16 today and made her 1st (dad owes beer) AFF jump!! I would like to thank everyone at Raeford Parachute Center for their support. Mostly Kate and Tony!!! Attached are some photos from the jump. She had a great time, and did pretty well on the dive. She has been packing sense she was 12 and earned most of the course money on her own within the last 5 months!!!

P.S. Kate and Bob were the AFFI's

Proud dad, Arvel :)
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

HI BSBD

Congrats on the daughter's first jump, way to go dad:)

Birthday, xmas, easter, presents are going to start getting expensive;)

Good news is she doesn't listen to dad, keep up with school work, no DZ:(

R.I.P.

OH! OH! That is SOOOO unfair. If I see a cute little blond girl making a jump I'm going to naturally assume she is at least 18. Then I come to find out she's 16?!? What kind of sh*t is that??

:P

**All in jest, of course**

"Let the misinterpretation and attacks begin."

What kind of sh*t is that??

The scary kind :S:):oB|:P:)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Congrats! My daughter Sarah just completed AFF just before her 17th birthday (June 21st) and she's logged about 11-12 jumps so far. I did my first jump with her this past weekend. She packs and works Manifest to pay for jumps and we'll be helping her save money to buy gear. I'm really proud!! Did your girl have any tunnel time prior to jumping? Sarah had about an hour and half.

Nice pics, btw!!

Edited to add - Instead of beers, Sarah bakes brownies and/or chocolate chip cookies!! (She has alot of baking to do before the next club meeting!!!)

Easy Does It

Hey Dumpster, She had no tunnel time, but did make two tandems in Hawaii. She bought this container, I put my second reserve in it, my wifes AAD and main. So she now has a rig to grow with. We had a great time!! I look forward to many more jumps with her, I was the videit on this one.

Thank you all for your support, however; as stated above, it is scary to see a cute little blond at the DZ jumping, I always introduce her as my 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!!! ;)

Arvel

Congrats, Daddy!

Make sure you tell Autumn Terri and I said congrats, too.

Moving to NorCal next month. Once she gets off student status, why don't you two and Benita come out to Byron and do a six way with Vic, Connie, and me. Don't worry, we won't let her embarass you. We'll make you the base and let her dive.:P

Maybe we could get Rookie out there, too. Then it would be a...well, I guess that would still be six way wouldn't it?

Aloha, buddy!
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Oh old friend, if you only knew what the future has in store for you. I cannot wait until I start getting flight benefits from Delta just so I can follow you around and bless you with these knock down skills that I have acquired over the few years and prove to you once and for all that just because your old doesn't mean your good!, and prove to you once again Hollywood why they call me THE ROOKIE. I need to keep in touch with you Arvil since I will be moving down to Atlanta this summer and I just might have to make a trip up to Raeford. Look forward to seeing you again. Tell your daughter the Rookie sends his congrats.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

WOW! Raeford will never be the same! Only trouble is by the time she gets old enough to legally buy beer and pay off all her beer debts., (5 more years) she'll have to own the brewery to do it!! LOL
Unless dad gets hit with the task!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Yea, I won't let her beer debt get too big, cuz dad Loves da-brew!!!

She will start drivers training in a couple of weeks, thats the one I am really worried about!!! But you got to let go, and hope they make some smart decisions on their own!!

I will warn you all when she is on the road!!!

Arvel

I still have to stay sober enough to make sure she does not make fun of me when I am all drunk!!!

Or dump me on the side of the road somewhere!!!

Arvel ;)

YEAH! We reserve the right to do that as your friends:P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING