tricky

Best RW Coach in Texas ?

Skydive University is in Dallas -- dunno if they're the best, but they do have a planned program that's designed for RW, and they do it all the time.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Skydive University is in Dallas -- dunno if they're the best, but they do have a planned program that's designed for RW, and they do it all the time.

If you asked Rob Laidlaw (SDU head hancho) or many of the other SDU coaches and many of the AFF-I's and bigway organizers, they would tell you to talk to Mark Futch.

Mark Futch is mfdammit here on the forums (he doesn't post much) and you can reach him through Single Helix (http://www.single-helix.com).

Point blank, he's a badass and he's freak'n gifted coaching folks in SDU and RW skills.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

If you plan to make some jumps at Skydive Dallas - ask for Rob Laidlaw (he is a president of Skydive University). If Rob is not available, find Mike Westbrook or Rick Duran - they are always at DZ. There are many others but they are usually busy working with students or training with their teams. Call DZ in advance and they will hook you up with somebody.