nightjumps

Missing Everyone at WFFC

Fortunately and unfortunately, I accepted a new job a couple of weeks ago. Actually, I was offered two jobs in the same week. The first offer was an old boss of mine who made the offer and blocked out the WFFC week as part of the offer.

The second offer that came in was more lucrative, but I could not get the week of WFFC as part of the package because they needed someone to prepare them for an end of August system deployment.

I had to choose. One choice would have been an emotional one and the other a more logical one. While it would have been easy to accept the choice that included WFFC, I don't know that I would have been as passionate about that job for 51 weeks for the one week of passion at WFFC. So, this year, I skip the WFFC.

To all that are there and that have seen regularly over the years, Mar, Doc, Brentster, Marcus, Hutch, Lee, Steve, Djan, Anthony, Tony, et. al. I'd like to say that I know you're missing me as much as I'm missing you, but you'd be lying. ;)

Wishing I was there and not being such a responsible adult. Please be safe, enjoy, and one more thing...

Please make sure there's at least one no suit, no stress, sunset Anvil Brothers dive for me.

Many times I have chosen my family and my other responsibilities over my personal wishes. Over all, it has paid off, and I am VERY happy with the time that I do get to prusue my personal goals. You are not alone, and I acknowledge you for making a choice that forwards you in your life. WFFC will be that much sweeter next year knowing that you made the better choice.
Arrive Safely

John