Adrenaline16

100th jump comming up soon, what to do!!

My real 100th was actually a 4-way speed star, which was entertaining B|:D , but this was followed by a tracking dive (15 way and my 1st!) from >13,500 ft on the sunset load in my honour! B|

Something else I've done which is kinda cool is doing a 4-way tube exit, followed by all letting go with the right hand simultaneously (but keeping legs extended!) It turns into a pretty wild spinning donut! :ph34r::D

Didn't quite work out, but I was offered a wingsuit rodeo (which I have yet to do) and I bet that's a blast!
--
BASE #1182
Muff #3573
PFI #52; UK WSI #13

There's good chances i'm making my 100th jump this weekend:ph34r:. I'm thinking of making an intentional cutaway(with a third chute of course). I'm not completely sure yet.Does anybody have any other ideas of what i should do?

Go out and have fun. I have seen/been on a bunch of 00 dives as of late and people seem to work them up to this huge proportion and end up not having fun cause it didn't go well or it was just built up too much.

Whatever you do, COOL for 100 and have FUN!!
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka