CrazyDave

3rd jump

did my 2nd and third static line today
im so tired its umberlevable.

im getting good feedback apart from 1 thing, my knees are coming a little out than they should be causing me to go into a slight de-arch.

ugh.... im gonna praccy the arch n stuff this week.. i guess it will all come in time

....I forgot what I was supposed to do. But dammit I was relaxed.

happened to me on one of my AFF levels. wen up determined to relax and enjoy the jump. Exited and did my PART and COA and then brain faded till time to pull. my instructors pointed out that I was very stable but didn't do any moves .... had to repeat but it was a very relaxed fall.

CrazyDave- keep with it, sounds like you're doin just fine. Keep at it, the knees will be fine.

besides just telling yourself to relax (which is hard to do in statics because you have about a half second before you get the crap whipped out of you)

when you exit the plane on your aff stuff, clench up your entire body and then make it relax, talk yourself through everything, take big breathes, hold it in, let out slowly befor eyou get out. talk yourself through it while you're falling and remember you have TONS of time

BE THE BUDDHA!

The exhaustion is caused from adrenaline overload. You will get used to it (and that is what causes the loss of more money... more jumps.

I'm a coach, and visualization and ground practice work VERY well. If you have a ottomon (foot stool), it works well to practice your arch on one of those. Try it for 10-15 secs (hard arch), then relax. 5 sets of 3 reps, with 15 second breaks between reps, and one minute breaks between sets every other day will burn the position in to your muscle memory in a week. The more you can learn on the ground, the better you'll be in the air.

Be safe, pull on time, blue skies.

No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is
sick of her shit!