KrisFlyZ

Wingsuits: Will you try one.

2. I'm a big guy, and I get the impression wingsuits are more for the "built like a marathon runner" type, not the "built like a hockey player" type :(.

Duuuuude! I'm 5'8", 235 pounds. I'm built like a homesick safe and I look like an overfed vulture in my GTi. That being said though, it's still the most fun I've had with clothes on and even though I'm a newbie, I can still get into the low 70's with it. B|

Realllllly.... hm... I'm 6'3", 220 and figured I'm just too big.. Well, I guess I'll just need to get more jumps, then go find a demo!
cavete terrae.

2. I'm a big guy, and I get the impression wingsuits are more for the "built like a marathon runner" type, not the "built like a hockey player" type :(.

Duuuuude! I'm 5'8", 235 pounds. I'm built like a homesick safe and I look like an overfed vulture in my GTi. That being said though, it's still the most fun I've had with clothes on and even though I'm a newbie, I can still get into the low 70's with it. B|

Realllllly.... hm... I'm 6'3", 220 and figured I'm just too big.. Well, I guess I'll just need to get more jumps, then go find a demo!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Up in Canada - where hockey was invented - players tend to be fit medium-sized guys. Big hockey players - like Bertuzi - tend to be "enforcers."

The only limit for big guys wanting to try wing suits is that they tend to have to buy new, as they are significantly larger than your average skydiver.
For example, Pitt Meadows' newest Birdman: Taras, had to buy a new Classic 2 because he is too big (6'1", muscular 230 pounds) for any of the used suits on the market.
He loaned it to me for a couple of jumps and I had fun.
Next year, hwen you are ready to try birdman flight, Taras' large Classic 2 will be for sale.