KrisFlyZ

Wingsuits: Will you try one.

Yeah.. and ya had a good time too huh :P A few line twists but you seemed to have grin on your face in the air B|

160+ suit jumps in the last 14 months. I'm loving it... plus I have a few new suit flyers in my hood so its getting better all the time!
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

need to cough up the dough and get one of my own... i put 22 jumps on a borrowed GTI a year ago and still miss that feeling......... they dont call it nylon crack for nothing...

need to cough up the dough and get one of my own... i put 22 jumps on a borrowed GTI a year ago and still miss that feeling......... they dont call it nylon crack for nothing...

Agreed - I borrowed a GTI for three jumps and I am hooked. Now I just need to get the money for a suit and a canopy (won't jump it under a Stiletto). I don't see how it could ever get borin, there is just so much to do with the suit.

It reminded me of being a kid - running around with your arms out pretending you can fly. It is unlike anything else in this sport.

I would love to try one someday...they fascinate me...I love reading about them and finding out more about them...my boyfriend jumps one and I know he loves it and its cool cause I can learn about them from him too...

I can't wait till I can try one someday but at the sametime Im in no rush...when the time comes that I am ready Ill definitely do it, but until then Im content reading about them and watching others fly them:)

*daizey*

I currently own and have made about 37 jumps on a GTi and have had a lot of fun with it. I would like to try an S3, but I've been spend muuch-o $$$ recently on tons of other stuff and can't see myself putting in an order any time soon. But maybe next year I'll be sporting an S3 to go along with my GTi.

Oh and the primary purpose for me to jump a wingsuit is to build up enough experience so that in the future you will see me hucking myself off of some big walls with a wingsuit. But that goal/dream is still many moons away.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

>But maybe next year I'll be sporting an S3 to go along with my GTi.

I have a Classic and an S3; if I could do it over again I would consider going with a GTi instead of the S3. The GTi is easier to fly, and I wouldn't have to fly so dirty to stay with most people.

I've been spend muuch-o $$$ recently on tons of other stuff and can't see myself putting in an order any time soon. But maybe next year I'll be sporting an S3 to go along with my GTi.

I own a new GTI(3 jumps, have a total of 72 WS jumps) and the S3 is on order. I did not plan properly or I would have been at the BASE FJC in Utah today or atleast purchased a BASE canopy to put some jumps on in preparation for bridge day.

Oh and the primary purpose for me to jump a wingsuit is to build up enough experience so that in the future you will see me hucking myself off of some big walls with a wingsuit. But that goal/dream is still many moons away.

Even though I did not start jumping wingsuits for moving to BASE, I dream of jumping off of big buildings and walls.

Kris.

I got to put a Wingsuit on and got very good training on it. The weather and lack of time kept me from getting up in the air with it:(

I'm a tad worried about all the things that can go wrong, so I'm waiting to go up with that one special person;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I did 10 jumps on a new style GTI. Its a lot of fun and I find it rather relaxing. You can just cruise in the suit if you want or you can really work on flying it to get longer flights, formations etc. They seemed intimidating at first, with all the zippers and cutaways, but I found myself pretty comfortable after 2 or 3 flights.

I also jumped mine using a Stilleto 135 loaded @ 1.4 and it was very managable. I had line twists once and just kicked out. Ideally an elipical is not the first choice to use jumping wingsuits, especially heavily loaded ones, but its not suicide to use one. It all depends on your comfort level and how well you fly at deployment.

Later