sky1flygirl

Performance Designs status after Hurricane Frances

Greetings from Performance Designs in Deland Florida

Performance designs did not sustain any structural damage from the Hurricane, and as of yesterday afternoon power has been restored. However we still do not have any phone service, or internet access. If you try to send an email it will be sent back at this time. Good news is since our power has been restored we have resumed production. I will update further once our phone service has been restored.

Cheers
Anabel Durham
Marketing Representative
Performance Designs

Thanks for the update. I sent my Katana back to you guys to check out. Kolla said she'd get me a demo in the meantime. I sent her an email but of course it bounced back. If it's possible, please ask Kolla if it's possible to get that by this weekend. Square1 is tired of me borrowing theirs.

Thanks, glad you guys didn't lose anything (but power) from the storm.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Glad to hear things didn't get blown away, completely I've been trying to call & e-mail, but now know why I can't get through.

Tell Donna that being I was at Couch Freaks for 6 days, no one was home to sign for the Fed Ex pkg. They sent it back to Performance Design as undeliverable.:(

Jack

Hey Lew

We did get your canopy in today. I have already set up a demo to be sent out to you, but I do not belive you will get it till Monday or Tuesday. It went out today so I cant do anything about how it was shipped.

Cheers
Anabel

That's cool. Thank you very much!!!

PD is the best!

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

As of yet our phones are still not up. Thanks again for everyone's patients with this, and for the continued support.

As for the not suffering much from this storm, well we may not have a damage to the factory, but many of us has sustained damage to our personal property, and quite a few of us still do not have power, or water. I'll tell you what going threw this has made me personally appreciate the simpler things in life.

If any of you all have a personal issue that needs to be addressed with Performance Designs, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Cheers
Anabel
Performance Designs