bsoder

Silly SRP ad from the Arizona Republic

Did she know she was going to be in the ad before the ad appeared?

Oh, that Otter is the new bling bling custom version that was built at West Coast Customs a few months ago at the request of SD AZ. Right side door, huge sound system and LCD TV screens all over inside. It has PT-6Aa-50's slung under the wings and climbs at 4k per minute.

:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Oh, that Otter is the new bling bling custom version that was built at West Coast Customs a few months ago at the request of SD AZ. Right side door, huge sound system and LCD TV screens all over inside. It has PT-6Aa-50's slung under the wings and climbs at 4k per minute

You forgot the X-box and plasma screens in the back! Sheesh some people's children:P;)

Oh, that Otter is the new bling bling custom version that was built at West Coast Customs a few months ago at the request of SD AZ. Right side door, huge sound system and LCD TV screens all over inside. It has PT-6Aa-50's slung under the wings and climbs at 4k per minute.

:D:ph34r::D

BLING
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Did she know she was going to be in the ad before the ad appeared?

Yeah...I knew I was going to be in the ad...just didn't know when it was going to start running.

:D

It was kinda fun, actually. Harder work than I thought it would be (they strung me up by ropes...so I had to try to arch while artificially being held up by these ropes for 3 hours. That's why my 'arch' is so flat....I just couldn't convince them to let our camera jumpers take pictures of me actually in freefall...) but still fun.

My husband was sure that a lot of ya'll were going to give me crap about doing it...but I still thought it was fun.
:$

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

I just couldn't convince them to let our camera jumpers take pictures of me actually in freefall...) but still fun.

That seems asinine to me, but I'm not a professional photographer nor do I even play one on TV, so there must be some sort of reason why. Or maybe they're just dead set on their ways and there really isn't a good reason.

Any professional studio photographers out there that can answer the why?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Any professional studio photographers out there that can answer the why

I can answer that...money.
It is much less expensive to go the route that they did.

They also said something about lighting...and I'm not sure if there was a question about the photo quality or something...

*shrug*

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

They also have flight attendents on board serving coffee and peanuts on the way to altitude.

Judith
Imelda Marcos just wanted some cute shoes that didn't make her feet hurt. Why's that so hard to understand?

[replyThey also have flight attendents on board serving coffee and peanuts on the way to altitude.

Judith

As long as thoy don't serve anything to the tandem passengers, I'm ok with that. ;) We get enough interesting smells from that end of the plane already. :$