ockers

Tandem Exit Photo's

if i was on one of those pics, i'd sew you for posting them on the internet :P:P

Creepy - how exactly would you "sew" us?

So, how's your spelling in Slovenian, you weak minded monoglot?

Weak minded - not so much. monoglot - possibly. And yes, my spelling in slovenian is awful, but i thought i was reading english. And i may be lacking slovenian language skills, but at least i do not lack a sense of humor or tact. I can only hope that i may one day attain a minute portion of the brilliance you must possess.

if i was on one of those pics, i'd sew you for posting them on the internet :P:P

Creepy - how exactly would you "sew" us?

So, how's your spelling in Slovenian, you weak minded monoglot?

Weak minded - not so much. monoglot - possibly. And yes, my spelling in slovenian is awful, but i thought i was reading english. And i may be lacking slovenian language skills, but at least i do not lack a sense of humor or tact. I can only hope that i may one day attain a minute portion of the brilliance you must possess.

i'm terribly sorry for my misspelling, but hey, it does sound kind off creepy to say that i would sew someone down, doesn't it? on a side note, wouldn't it be better to just correct me? anyway, i really hope this was the last post about spelling in this thread, for after all, it is intended to see the always funny tandem exit shots!!!!! :P

:)

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

OMG....I wanted so much to post that pic of Sharon but I knew she would just KILL me......it has always been my favorite exit picture....I love you, Sharon!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Ok - thought I might as well add one of mine!

This was one of myself doing a tandem over Skydive Aggieland while I visited their annual Boogie. The videographer is Pablito who also works for RWS now.

Enjoy!
Egon

"Start doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you're doing the impossible!"

I have seen a couple of really amusing, (Read sh!t scared), tandem passenger photos recently. Where the moment of exit has been perfectly captured on the passengers face. Who has the best one? Come on, let's see them

I just posted this one http://www.theartofskydiving.com/gallery/student_gallery/tandem_excite.htm for Art
whoops - didn't realize Art had already posted it - SORRY!!!!!!!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?