boris_73

how many people passed there AFF course in 8 jumps with instructor

Close, it is an 8 jump program at Elsinore but I had to repeat one level because I didn't save my own life. . .

bad, bad, bad. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

level 1 repeat-altitude unaware, instructor deploy
level 2 repeat-same
level 2 repeat- de arched at pull time because of the huge rig was difficult to reach the hacky. Although I did pull it and didn't go unstable at all the instructor pulled from the reserve side and I was told I would have to repeat 2 again.
I didn't jump again for almost 2 years. Went to another dz, did a retrain and never repeated again getting off student status in very short order doubling up levels!

I did 2 tandems before 7 AFF jumps, "A" in 25, and "B" as soon as I get my butt to a DZ to take the written test.

No rejumps here. Rejumps aren't a big deal, some people have to do them, some don't... they all count towards your license anyway.
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

I did 2 tandems before 7 AFF jumps, "A" in 25, and "B" as soon as I get my butt to a DZ to take the written test.

No rejumps here. Rejumps aren't a big deal, some people have to do them, some don't... they all count towards your license anyway.
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

I passed AFF in 7 jumps and thought I was the man.B|
At 300 jumps I thought I knew something.;)
After 500 jumps I realized I knew nothing.:S
After 792 jumps I realize I suck.>:(

Now I just try to suck a little less each jump.:P
Better you than me

I had to repeat 2 levels in AFP (Advanced Freefall Program), so I completed with 17 jumps, not including the 3 tandems that were required at the time (my DZ has not offered static line for some time, plus I had no interest in static line in the first place). AFP was a 15 jump program, now it is 18.

Getting over the middle portion of the course was the hardest for me.

Having said that, I had a B license until about jump 1100 or so, until the potential of doing video for the Nationals made me get the D. One buddy is going to beat me though. He has his A with about 1100 jumps now. One of the competitors that made elimination in the World free fly meet last month got to jump 1500 on his A license, I think.B|

I have to echo other posts here: jumps are just a number. The more I jump, the more I know I will always be learning.
|
I don't drink during the day, so I don't know what it is about this airline. I keep falling out the door of the plane.

Harry, FB #4143

In South Africa our AFF course is 8 levels - but level eight is three jumps - two solos from altitude and a H+P. 10 jumps in total, i passed in 10.

BTW Mixologist, i love your post dude, i'm currently sitting with the pre-300 jump bust fib/tib, an injury that reminded me i know nothing :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I took eleven jumps to pass. One jump I took my instructor for a 3000 ft. tumble...never close eyes on first dive out exit.....

My brother-in-laws passed in 7 jumps but my husband passed in 5 jumps (55 static line jumps ten years prior to AFF).