Leadfeathers

Requirements to jump after 2 years?

Greetings, all -
I'm a C license with about 380 jumps who last jumped in 2002, and might be joining some friends in Eloy for the FOB New Years Boogie......
So can anyone give me an idea what is required to jump again?
A rigger has inspected the gear and repacked the reserve......I know that I'll need to renew USPA membership......
What I'm needing to know is about currency and re-training....or re-familiarization jumps....
So, while I cruise the USPA site looking for specific guidance on what the newest regulations might require, can anyone give me the short version, specifically as what Eloy, Elsinore, Perris might require, or offer, so I could take that next airbath?
Thanks in advance for any responses...

Jeff

From the USPA SIM, Section 5-2

USPA C- and D-license holders who have not made a freefall skydive within the preceding six months should make at least one jump under the supervision of a USPA instructional rating holder until demonstrating the ability to safely exercise the privileges of that license.

Our own bbarnhouse can set you up with the recurrency training you need to be safe for the boogie. Send her a PM.

Have fun! B|
Arrive Safely

John