chuckakers

Wind Tunnel in Houston??????

the tunnel is still around. they have been having trouble with locations since it is so loud. it's currently located at 8 & MLK. Last I flew in it skydiver prices were $5 a minute if you bought at least 10 minutes. Their new multi level L1 tunnel is scheduled to open next summer at Memorial City Mall.

[reply But now that I am moving I think it should be in the Dallas area. :)

Hey Jessica, I don't know the exact location but I do know for a fact that there was a Skyventure sold for the Dallas area.I think the deal was made early this year.
Now that I think about it I believe it will be in Arlington.

Blue ones

[reply But now that I am moving I think it should be in the Dallas area. :)

Hey Jessica, I don't know the exact location but I do know for a fact that there was a Skyventure sold for the Dallas area.I think the deal was made early this year.
Now that I think about it I believe it will be in Arlington.

Blue ones

I recall seeing an annoucement that the SkyVenture tunnel was going to be in the Grapevine Mills Mall area.

I was looking for info about it a couple of weeks ago though, and couldn't find any details.

[

Blue ones

I recall seeing an annoucement that the SkyVenture tunnel was going to be in the Grapevine Mills Mall area.

I was looking for info about it a couple of weeks ago though, and couldn't find any details.

No your are right. Grapevine.

I did see an article maybe two months ago on all the tunnels.
I had talked to Allam Meniti about a month before it was published and thats where I got teh info for teh Grapevine tunnel.

Should be cool