skykittykat

New DZ.Com Record

There are people who have been using this site for a long time, who have sold gear several times over through the classifieds and have never made a post. I've also jumped with many people who have never posted to these forums but who still love the site and read it daily.

Posting to the forums does not "make" you a Dropzone.com member. Registering does. That's it. There's much more to the site than just the forums.

This record will be easy enough to break. I'll just register everyone that's on JFTC.

Snap out of it! :P
Safe swoops
Sangiro

I just read through this whole thread. I've got a single question....

Did anyone have any FUN??? 'Cause that's what it's about, in the end. Fun. With friends who you know, or who you've just met. Whatever else it is, it's about FUN. I hope you all had tons of it!

Happy New Year.

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Thank you, Michele.

Yes, I had a blast.

I'm sure Craig and Dennis did, too. ;)

I think everyone on this thread needs to log off and go make some skydives.

Happy New Year, everyone!!!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I just got a call from Stacy down in Z-hills.....

they just did a 2 point 26 way...and are on there way up to do a 30 way here shortly.

I do not have names or anything yet, but im sure she will post when available...
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

You people have got to be kidding me. Over 100 posts on what are and what are not the rules for a DZ.com record. Give me a break.>:(

Go jump with as many people as you feel comfortable with, in any position you want and as many time as you feel ike. Say hi to old friends and meet new ones. Laugh, cry, have a beer and enjoy your time together.

Why do you think boogies were first started. TO HAVE FUN TOGETHER!B|

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Yes, I had a blast.

Hey, Andi girl! Glad you had a good time!

I think everyone on this thread needs to log off and go make some skydives.

I got two in as a Christmas Eve gift in Oregon, but alas, I'm very very ill right now, so I can't jump for a bit. The flu', don'tcha know.

But soon....

Happy New Year, everyone.

Ciels-
Michele

FUN...Oh my did I ever have fun. It was so good to see so many people I hadn't seen in a year and to meet all the new faces even though I stayed quite busy jumping my tail off. I actually sat and cried hen my flight left yesterday to come home. I miss Eloy and everyone there.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

FUN...Oh my did I ever have fun. It was so good to see so many people I hadn't seen in a year and to meet all the new faces even though I stayed quite busy jumping my tail off. I actually sat and cried hen my flight left yesterday to come home. I miss Eloy and everyone there.

No, Mouth, cry not. There will be more boogies, more friends, more laughter. The sky isn't going anywhere.

Glad to hear some people had fun.

Ciels-
Michele

No, Mouth, cry not. There will be more boogies, more friends, more laughter. The sky isn't going anywhere.

Glad to hear some people had fun.

I had fun too! I was really scared because they put me in the front of the airplane by the pilot and I'm no "glory slot" swooper, with only Dennis behind me. And then as I was coming in to take my grip, I saw BikerBabe down there directing traffic. Apparently someone flew into the wrong slot and Andi put him right. I loved seeing the formation fly nice and smooth.

I would like to say that I don't post much, sometimes I wonder if I would qualify for the "25 posts in 3 months" because I really only read a few of the forums and then log off.

In the dirt dive it was asked whether or not the formation needed to complete and it was decided that it did, nobody could be low or out.

And I myself think that Airspeed should be honorary everything in skydiving, since they contribute more than most to the spirit of skydiving good vibes.

I'm home now, but while I was in Eloy, I heard about this thread, so I do want to contribute my two cents, along with Mouth: it was a blast, it was fun, and whether or not it was a record, it counted for being a very special and outstanding jump with my fellow DZ.commers!!

Thanks again, Sangiro, for making this site my favorite place to spend my free time when I'm not skydiving!

DJan

Well said, DJan!

Congrats to the folks in ZHills, too! Can't wait to see the names, and maybe a video? (hint hint) :ph34r:

Now, THIS is why competition is good: it makes everyone skydive better!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I had fun too! I was really scared because they put me in the front of the airplane by the pilot and I'm no "glory slot" swooper, with only Dennis behind me. And then as I was coming in to take my grip, I saw BikerBabe down there directing traffic. Apparently someone flew into the wrong slot and Andi put him right. I loved seeing the formation fly nice and smooth.

I could so see Andi doing that! Good for her and for you, Mustard, with your "glory slot" swoop and for everyone who flew this formation.

I would like to say that I don't post much, sometimes I wonder if I would qualify for the "25 posts in 3 months" because I really only read a few of the forums and then log off.

Well, many of us are extemely happy that you are a part of DZ.com. (Btw, yes, I've read your posts!) :)
For Bikerbabe~ I LOVE what you wrote and agree! (See Andi's quote below.) B|

***Now, THIS is why competition is good: it makes everyone skydive better!

Stacy ~ Congrats on your new DZ.com record in Florida! YEAH BABY, YEAH!!! :)

Ok, this is the confirmation! We did a 2 point 26 way yesterday at z-hills. Everyone did a great job and we nailed it on the first try. All in all it was an awesome boogie and I think everyone had a great time.

Here is the list of participants:

Okalb
Scotty Carbone
Gimp
Starkmtn
Mgerra28
Anvil
Rick
HeatherB
Mwolfe
Ron
Towerrat
Tammy Carbone
happythoughts
bluebarron52
Foggy
Sebastian55
Gosia
chopchop
rabbit
kai3fly
filmcarrie
brothermuff65
snivelo
leslieann
mikepilert
danornan

Thanks guys. I also want to thank all the people lending moral support that couldn't come on the jump with us. That includes kelel01 and RoysPlayThing. There were some others as well, but unfortunately I don't know their names.

Here is a link to the pic on Tony's site. http://www.tonyhathaway.com/fotoserv/preview_large.php4?event=1302005/100January&image=010105-01.jpg

-OK
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Thanks guys. I also want to thank all the people lending moral support that couldn't come on the jump with us. That includes kelel01 and RoysPlayThing. There were some others as well, but unfortunately I don't know their names.

Great job guys! Next time I will try not to have tummy issues. :S

We did a 2 point 26 way yesterday at z-hills.

Noice!!!

The 2 point 15 way record was well over a year old, and now it's been beaten twice in size and matched once in sequential all in one week. My congrats to everyone on both the Eloy and the Zhills records. B|

Nice Job yourself, Oren.. That was my third dz.com record attempt. A few jumps in perris a few years ago, Byron in 2003 and nw this one.. This was my beer attempt.. For a few reasons.. First successful one, first formation RW load for me, first 26 way, first jump in 2005, first jump on my new Icon.. Nice job putting that together so quickly and making it easy. I am still astounded at how simple you made it seem.

And.. oh, yeah, Gareth.. I checked my Paypal account Saturday morning.. you must have forgotten.. but congratulations on the 2004 record.. ;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures