Rdutch

What does your Dz charge for a hopNpop

$5 for a pass at 3 in Lodi ;)

>>Yeah, but Bill gets annoyed with you if you don't go to the top floor every once and awhile! :D

Hmmm, thats news to me.

I have never seen him annoyed over someone jumping, regarless of the altitude they are going to, and I have been jumping there on and off for the last 13yrs. :S

I have heard him many times say "It's only $15 to jump, but it's $25 to stand around and talk." :D

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I don't know why you need five thousand feet for a hop and pop, but at Raeford I believe the price to that altitude is $10 or $11. I am pretty sure it's eight bucks to 3,500.

Chuck

exactly, to me a proper hnp is'nt anything over 3k...and even that is being a bit generous

I don't know why you need five thousand feet for a hop and pop, but at Raeford I believe the price to that altitude is $10 or $11. I am pretty sure it's eight bucks to 3,500.

Chuck

3,500 is just fine, Im all about doing a hop N hook!

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Hmmm, thats news to me.

I have never seen him annoyed over someone jumping, regarless of the altitude they are going to, and I have been jumping there on and off for the last 13yrs.

>>Ah he's just jokin' around. He actually wanted to hook me up on 4-way to improve my skills (he's great like that, anything you want). He was wondering why so many accuracy jumps and no full alti skydives

I have heard him many times say "It's only $15 to jump, but it's $25 to stand around and talk."

>>Ha ha I heard that one too! :D
Another favorite was after several frustrating attempts to fix some step-thru's for some 20-odd minutes, he walks up to me and says: "You owe me 4 tickets"
Me: "Huh?"
Bill: "Yeah, you been messing with that canopy so long you missed the last four loads!"
:D:D:D
Have to say, a $5 skydive is the cheapest I've ever heard of.

Just curious what the going rate is for a slot to 5000 ft.

At my DZ it's $12. If you don't have a C license then it's a dollar more (the farmer who owns the student landing area gets $1 per landing). I usually do hop'n'pops from 4k which is $1 less.

"Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small jumps."

$14 and they're discouraged.

It sucks, but at the same time with how fast this plane climbs it seriously sucks for the owner and takes a lot more time to drop jumpers.

He's working with us though and I have high hopes for better hop n pop prices in the future.

Blues,
Ian

keep dreamin ian. trey isnt going to give cheap jop and pos. (sorry trey, you know i love you!) because it is only 7 min to alt. if he slows down to drop hop and pops, fuel cost go way up!

Not that bad Zhills rips you off (Not their fault they dont own their planes) for a hop N pop for $15, other Fla, dz's are close behind.

Now they offer you the option of a pass at 5,000 or 12,500 to swoop - but the 12,500 is the same price as full altitude:S - at least you can turn some points for the extra $3 (block price) and it doesn't feel so stiff a price to get to swoop without traffic.
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.