packing_jarrett

Whats the coolest aircraft to jump out of?

For speed you can't beat Mike Mullins' King Air. 0-13.5k in about 6 minutes

Holy Moly!

...With how many aboard?

I'm enjoying Sebastian's Skyvan lately, which makes just above 1,000 feet per minute with a relatively full load... Can't complain. I LOVE going out the tailgate relative to the side door of the Otter (but I do so love the Otter as an airplane, period!)!

I haven't jumped lots of planes yet, but in a dream once, back around '91, I somehow jumped from an F-15 Eagle! :D

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I'm enjoying Sebastian's Skyvan lately, which makes just above 1,000 feet per minute with a relatively full load... Can't complain. I LOVE going out the tailgate relative to the side door of the Otter (but I do so love the Otter as an airplane, period!)!

Ya, out of the 3 they have down there now, the Skyvan has been the most fun for me. Can't wait to get back down there!

...38 days and counting...

:D

Jen
Arianna Frances

Loooove our LET 410 - (jump it every single day) as us Aussies do not have the chance to jump some of the more "usa" type "cushy" windmills wif wings !!!

You must seperate choppers from fixed wing as there is no comparison and I also have a lot of "to do's" still on my list!

-BSBD! -Dangles.

"A Scar is just a Tattoo with a story!!!"

One day there will be like teleporters. You see with teleporters you get in, pick a place, and your there. -you with me so far. And what I was thinkin is you get in a teleporter and like jump out. NOW THATS FAST. I'm going to invent one. Every skydiver in the nation is gonna want one. I'm gonna be a rich fellerB|(goose from the movie Pearl Harbor)
Na' Cho' Cheese