tigra

Repack Cycle

I'm going to a boogie next month, my gear is still in my locker at the DZ and I know I'm close. I *think* I'm OK, but I'm not sure. IF I need a repack, I need to plan for that in addition to driving out to collect my gear. I thought there used to be a simple tool on this site to help calculate the 120 days. It would suck to show up and be out of date by just a day or two, you know?

I'm lucky, I have a rigger that is going to start sending out reminder e-mails when the date for a repack is getting close.

BTW Hook, how close am I? Don't make me get up and go all the way downstairs, open the suitcase the rig is still in, and pull out my card:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

See what a cool rigger I have? I knew he would see this post and let me know.

Thanks Derek, I'm safe for now, no big trips planned till later in the year.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Yeah, I could use a calendar and manually count the days too! :P I was looking for a quick and easy way to tell, especially when you know the due date is really, really close. Thankfully, someone already posted the link to exactly what I was looking for!