jlmiracle

Logging and signing off

I've seen them call other dropzones to verify.

They can check your license number in the computer if they have your USPA.

From USPA website:
USPA credential verification

USPA Group Member centers may check the membership, license, and rating status of USPA members 24 hours a day. Click here (password required).

I stopped logging after 587 jumps that is when I finally acquired 6 hrs. Darn hop-n-pop! I'll log only if there was something really memorable about the jump. However I still do not have it signed. If I meet some one and I want their signature I may ask them to sign a jump I have already logged. If I want someone's email or phone number I may ask them to put in my log book. Mostly stuff like that now.:)

I don't get fun jumps signed off anymore, but always try to get a sig for any tandems I do. God forbid I should ever get sued as a tandem I, but if I do I would hope that the sigs would would give some credibility to my claims that I'm keeping my tandem skills current. Chances are it isn't worth squat, but at least it gives me a warm feeling inside...

Elvisio "super bowl ready" Rodriguez