Smeger

Quick question!

I'm from the UK. You don't need to have any tandem jumps to start the AFF over here. The reason I'm doing loads is because I have to wait ages to get the time off to do the course, can't wait that long:(. Plus, a friend of mine is considering the course as well. He's only done one tandem and wants to do another before he commits himself. Would be cool to do the AFF with someone I know, encourage each other and stuff.
As long as I go out the door into the blue I'm happy, tandem or AFF:)

"As long as I go out the door into the blue I'm happy, tandem or AFF"

mmm...sounds like you've got it bad....thats a good thing!!! as a friend of mine said many years ago, during a slow climb for a demo jump, while gazing down at surburbia...."how can they do that shit, just sit down there and have normal lives????"

enjoy, Steve
regards, Steve
the older I get...the better I was

2 good reasons buddy.

1) Peterborough was the dropzone closest to me that did the Red Letter day tandem jump I got for my birthday and I just got to know everyone there. Plus, its pretty well known by other dropzones round the world for good AFF courses as well.

and 2) REALLY, WHERE???? TELL ME TELL ME!!:o