frenchcloud

FDA airport security...funny story

i went from Indianapolis airport to California for spring break. i completely forgot that my packboy (which, may i remind you is made of metal and ends in a point shape) was in my pocket as i was about to walk through the metal detector. i realized i was gonna be in trouble so i just took it out of my pocket and lay it in the plastic container where you re supposed to put your shoes. i figured i might as well let them take it from the container and explain that it s supposed to close parachutes (and that the rope was not meant to strangle someone).
the box went through...and i took my shoes back along with the pack boy that had not even been noticed...:o

--------------------------------------------------
The tongue is NOT only a tool for speech!

why is that a problem? if the are going to confiscate 'pack boys' they should also be confiscating nearly every writing instrument available...

oooopps, i meant TSA... not FDA
[:/]

Did they take your toothbrush? :ph34r:

Interesting about the pack boy btw....I think that'd be a case depending on who you had running you through security, and how easy going they were.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.