ASullivan

Free fly pants

I have one pair from Tony Suits and another form EG Sky Technologies
Both are very well manufactured, and the quality is excellent. If I were to order another one, it would be from EG Sky Technologies, since his prices are cheaper.
I also heard good things about other manufacturers, but have not personally purchased from them so far.

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

Friends of mine like Matter. They look good enough to wear on the street and they can be zipped into shorts.

All of this is true. Way cool pants.

But their website makes me want to smash something.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

Friends of mine like Matter. They look good enough to wear on the street and they can be zipped into shorts.

All of this is true. Way cool pants.

But their website makes me want to smash something.

Being a Linux user, I can't even view their web page. :P

I hear some good things about their products, but I always run into a wall whenever I go to check them out.

I love my Firefly pants. They're almost two years old, I wear them all the time, and someone asked me the other day when I got my new pants! :D They have held up spectacularly, and they arrived exactly as I ordered them.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Being a Linux user, I can't even view their web page. :P

Clicky? (Of course, if you're running your Linux on a PowerPC or a Sparc or an ARM or a... you get the idea, well, this is no use to you. I think there used to be an OSS Flash player project, but I can't find it in the 2 seconds I just spent looking. I'll just assume it's dead.)

Be warned though, it will make you want to smash something anyway. On balance, I'd skip the Flash download; being able to read websites like that only encourages them :P
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?