canyonracerx

Wow, I'm shaking just typing this.

B| YES!!

Skydiving is, well, the biggest rush on the planet and I have tried a lot of other things for a rush. It is just like a drug and it never wears off. That feeling you got in the door on your first jump never really goes away...you might stop getting scared as long as you pack better than I do, but you will always get that rush of reality as you look out the door..."I'm about to jump out of an airplane" Welcome to our world.

Zech Flaugh
(check out my new videos at skydivingmovies.com)
GRADE Z BEEF
SONICBEEF.COM
www.sonicbeef.com
I leave a plane at altitude, I am released if only for a moment from those distincly human worries about life, for a moment I am free to play , a bird on the winds.

Oh and by the way heres a link to a video of a buddy and me at streets of willow. I love skydiving but there's still something special about dragging your knee on the ground at 160+mph.

http://www.axce.com/zrated/mike/sow001.wmv

Yahoo! I did the opposite of you - pilot and skydiver first and just got a Ninja that I am totally addicted to! Yup, if you like the bike, you are gonna be totally addicted to skydiving - you should try flying too sometime! I thought it would be boring after skydiving, but it was just as addictive!
Rhonda
PP ASEL