ANyone got any skydiving/tandem literature that my friend can read before he jumps?

Non skydiving friend coming to make his tandem in a week or so and i want to email him/print something for him to get him hyped before we roll up to the dz.

If anyone has anything (maybe someone how describes their first jump experience or first tandem etc) that could post links would be great!

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

Well, I posted an essay that my friend wrote about her first jump. She enjoyed it, but she wasn't hooked afterwards. Just be prepared for a reaction like this from your friend (not saying that it will happen, just be prepared). Most people don't end up loving skydiving the same way we do. :)
Snivelling at 4000 Feet.

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0071410686/104-2935820-1567117

Try that. It's a link to the Amazon.com page for my book, "JUMP! Skydiving Made Fun and Easy." Click on the type that says "Search inside this book" or simply click on the cover art. You will find the table of contents, then the first chapter. The chapter begins with a review of my first jump, then details what skydiving is about.
Tom Buchanan
Instructor Emeritus
Comm Pilot MSEL,G
Author: JUMP! Skydiving Made Fun and Easy