RkyMtnHigh

200th jump

My 1000th was special as the same time my wife hit 100... I went fucking low can you believe that., But we both landede off at the kitty litter factory cool dive. I should of got laid but i wanted to get back and make another jump...lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I did a zoo of a 6-way sitfly with at least two vertical collisions (they were soft, but still). Try to keep yours a little less stupid than that. :|

I also got pied...

You say all that like it was a bad thing ;)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

100th - first jump with Jeannie
200th - cool 7-way put together by flyangel2, but also starring skr, mustard, Ralph W (owner of Brush) and a couple of others good friends.
300th - fun four-way with skr, Daena and Paul.

I don't know why I remember the double-aughts. Maybe I just like BIIG ROOOOUND numbers :ph34r:

Have a good one!
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

My 2200th was Friday. A fun 4way with a teamate and 2 newbies!:P;) Congrats Kalyne:)

Congrats backatcha;). I just love milestones of achievement.
I had 3 coach jumps with "Pip" at Zhills to progress my freeflying from sitflying to transitioning to headdown and being able to hold it. On the first jump, I had 3 or 4 transitions and by the third I had that "ah ha!" moment. The following two jumps it was obvious that his simple tips worked.