dropdeded

EP's

Im curious, when you go over your Emergency Procedures, what exactly are YOUR EP's?? I think I've gotten a bit complacent and thats so not good. Im asking for a lesson here. What do you visualize and what do you do about it?

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

I basically go through a opening sequence gone bad each jump before exit. think about the Pitch and then watch opening going bad and then chop and reserve... different function nowand then but keeps me thinking.... I do it on every jump and it is kinda like a ritual almost. I also check the 3 rings and make sure all is routed correctly, they are since I check it before I put it on but it is a habit.. I guess it "comforts" me. Do it before a tandem, video, or sport jump... I alos adjust my leg straps and tuck them away before door opens and climb out. High or low it does not matter, same about every time....

Scott C.

and I dont plan on stoppingany time soon, oh well call me crazy... It works for me....
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

i got through deployment from wave off to pitch, then safety count, then EP's

i still use the Look, Locate, Peel, Punch, Pull that i was taught on my FJC, but really the big thing that is practiced is the routine, and making sure all handles are easy to find without looking.