Evelyn

0 G's in the plane

guess i am priviledged :o
we get a nice zero-g assist at standing on every load on Mike Mullins King Air that i have been on ;)
makes the exit SO much easier when you can just float to your feet...

Looking forward to it on the 4th of July weekend at our boogie B|B|B|
cavete terrae.

Sorry to be the one who says this but after all of the other threads about the waiver I have to ask. you did read it right? (toung in cheek not trying to be a dick ...)
A good DZO would have a serious talk with such a pilot, maybe even can his ass, a good pilot who made a mistake would be sorry and maybe offer to pay for repairs... but don't count on either.

The waiver doesn't protect the DZ from negligence on their part.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Do a search. Just because a legal document says something, doesn't make it so. Not all legal documents are binding. Not all clauses in a legal document are binding.

A typical skydiving waiver is mostly binding, but there's often clauses that are absurd and would be easy to get dismissed.

This thread doesn't need to go there. I never said I'd be suing a DZO for repairs. I said I'd expect him to pay. There's many other ways beyond sueing to get someone to pay for repairs. Having good relationships and mutual respect is a great place to start.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

I have mixed feelings about zero-g in jump planes.

For one thing it's always unexpected, at least I've
never had a pilot warn us.

For another it only lasts a moment and the pull out
is not always smooth and gentle.

Still, I mostly liked it.

A few months ago I went to http://www.nogravity.com/
where you get 25 seconds worth at a time.

I buy a powerball ticket a couple times a year just
in case the universe is trying to funnel $20,000,000
my way so I can go over to Russia and and go up
to the International Space Station.

Skr

dude, you will love it! it rocks! and for those who say the pilot gives no warning, i always know when i about to go weightless because of the increase in Gs right before the weightlessness....keep in mind i have only gotten zero-G in Mullins King Air so YMMV. ;)

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

hah, didn't have to wait for Mullins after all. I fell asleep on the way up today, and when my instructor woke me up, the pilot looked at me and goes "ever floated?" "No?" "You will now" and did it! So damned fun!!!
cavete terrae.

Check out this sweet exit kevin922 did...

http://www.interone.net/negg.html

Looks like a hoot, but you're much more likely to hit the tail. If that had been a plane with a lower tail, such as king air/PAC/porter.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

My home dz is West Tenn Skydiving - Home of Mike Mullins. We get to experience it a lot. Almoet every time just before exit. We get at least 3-4 seconds just by him slowing the plane down. It is a lot of fun. Sometimes we ask him for a seat belt check and he will give us several seconds of 0 g's! We have actually had people doing flips in the plane when he does this. It does not happen much like this but we still get a few seconds of it just before exit!

drakeshelby
drakeshelby