Praetorian

WTF skydiving watch remote cutaway and reserve?

no it was an ad for safteyday 2 years ago. it does not exist.

:o Wait a minute, I got me one of those damn things. Seemed like a great idea. So you're telling me that when I used it on my last cutaway, that it actually......

oh, shit....

so it is real??? im cinfused lol... :S I asked him send me some pics of the one he has front and back. It looks like a great thing. of course i cant afford one, but id like to see more about it!

Yup, I've got one, and I LOVE it. Saved my ass on more than one occasion. B|

;):D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Yes its real,

The guys down at Perris made the adjustments with my mirage. Had a line over, clicked 3 times and that was that. Reserve came out flawless. Save your money though, the $1750.00 price range is for serious skydivers only.

Thanks John, Chuck, Allen; you guys are the best.

Up High!!

Yes its real...

I got mine hooked up with a "Clapper". You know, like in the commercial where the old lady claps to turn her light off. Clap once - you cutaway your main. Clap twice - you dump your reserve. Kind of like a dytter, only in reverse, cuz IT reacts to YOU making noise. Yeah. I hear there's investment opportunities in the company. This is going to revolutionize the sport.

This is very excellent. ;) Marcus has reworked this from an ad that he did in Skydiving a while back. It's brilliant. When it appeared in the magazine, lots of people swallowed the line and wrote letters about how this thing could possibly work.:S

National Lampoon calibre.

Kevin
======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...