minobu

WOOHOO last tandem this past Sunday!

I am so excited my last tandem is done now I just have to figure out a time to schedule the 5 hour AFF course with my instructor and I can Jump under my own canopy I can't wait to do it unfortunately my instructor just moved to the area so can't do it until he gets settled :| I am so impatient don't wanna wait :ph34r:

So how much better is it once you get finished with Tandem? :):ph34r: Of course talk about lots of $$$$ but its more than worth it :)

Only skydivers know why the birds sing!

Jim

isn't that how long the training is supposed to be before you do your first AFF jump? Probably won't be able to do all 4 AFF jumps that first day as my DZ is very small and does alot of tandems so probably won't be much room to jump on most loads that go up. But, I will definitely try to get as many in that first day as possible
:S;)

Yeah I am so addicted its not funny. :D

Jim

Congratulations from one student to another. I just did my last tandem this past weekend as well. It's too exciting for words. How did you get into the sport?

My AFF course starts on July 16 and I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Always wanted to find something I liked this much (besides my husband) but never thought it would be skydiving! Best of luck and enjoy.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I know I will get ragged about it but I got interested in the sport a loooong time ago when I watched Drop Zone with Wesley Snipes for the first time ;) I think it was probably 10 years ago and I just never had the money to get started there was always something more important to spend it on. Ever since that movie I have pretty much tried to find anything to watch that was about skydiving and watching some of the world championships and such just kept me interested. When I found out how much I was getting in Tax Returns I just decided damnit its time to just spend the money before it goes to something else :ph34r:

Jim

Completely understand about he money thing. I'm a full-time Mom and so I'm babysitting to fund this hobby. My husband is just so happy I found something just for me and that he doesn't have to stress about paying for it. You are right, you can always find something more important to spend it on, especially when you have kids.

I knew if I kept putting it off that it would probably never happen! Well, have fun in AFF and let me know how you do.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28