HorrorWriter

First Solo

It was awesome to be on a load with you guys, tell the other newbie I said Hi and Ill be down next weekend, I had surgery yesterday but I think Ill be fine by then... I wish my family was like yours , lol

BTW this group of newbies is a dad , 2 sons and a cousin all started about the same time,

I think thats awesome.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

hey guys! thanks for the post. i graduated aff 2 1/2 weeks ago and i havent been able to actually do my first solo due to work and weather. im going on sunday! im really excited but a little nervous! i cant wait! and that reminds me i should just buy alot of beer...i owe them for my graduation jump...

i swear we actually considered just buying a keg we were deep in beer fines.

This being my 1001st (beer!) post itself, all I've got to say is that:

LISA MARIE ROCKS! AND MAN ...DOES SHE HAVE THE NICEST ASS!!!

:P:P:P:P:P:P:PB|

Didn't think I would do it, didja? :o
HA! :)
Blue Skies,
-Grant
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

hey lisamarie im the "other noobie", names Josh, dont think we were ever formally introduced, hope to see u next week if the weather helps us in the matter. and i also did my pre-second, and 2 addition solo's fathersday weekend along with my graduation

Wow! There weren't any coaches jumping with you? Or do you mean your first solo after going through AFF? That sounds awesome either way. Hey, I fell on my face on my last jump and it was a tandem!

Great job having a smooth landing on your first solo! I start AFF on July 16 and I'm scared silly! You are and inspiration to me. Enjoy and stick with it.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Congrats Tim! Once my ankle gets better and you get your A, I wanna be on your first jump!!! We'll do a 2,3,4,5 way man! Give me a call and I'll tell you the story of the crazy Motel 6 stairs!

Broke Ass Popeye
The key to being a good teacher, is to be a good listener...