shunkka

how to obtain USPA/FAI licence???

ok
i have my national licence, i have over 100 jumps and i want to obtain a USPA and (OR) a FAI licence
how can i obtain it (where) and how much it cost
probably it sounds very silly question but our national system is a litle strange

thanks

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

From the website:

Many people think of commercial or general aviation aircraft when they think of flying, but aviation consists of much more than just airplanes. The many different disciplines of flying are represented by a variety of Air Sport Organizations (ASOs), which are the heart and soul of aviation in America. Nearly half a million people belong to ASOs in the United States, representing aerobatics, aeromodeling, ballooning, gliding, helicopters, ultralights and parachuting.

I might have gotten mixed up as to where to send the jumper asking the question. The Sporting License is need with the FAI Stamp for jumpers that are going to be part of a World Record.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey