chutem

made me want a jump

Wow that could be my dad flying that thing. He flies for Ericson Air Crane and he works on a lot of fire contracts. He told me a really cool story about some skydiver that was working for them talking one of the pilots into taking him up for a jump at like 15,000 feet. I think bolth of them lost their jobs though and he assured me that I would never get that opportunity on his shift:(
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

....[:/] No offense to you or your Dad....:o:S
But... what kind of Father would NOT risk it ALL!!!!, to make his child happy.....
He's a helicopter pilot??
He has the "keys" to the aircraft??
AND.......
He says NO to your request.......
THAT'S COOOOLD .....
Might have to snub the poor guy,,, come next fathers Day.. hahahaha...:PB|

That was at Canyon Lake in AZ. Is your Dad working fires out here? I can understand him not wanting to take you for a jump, after putting up with you for all those years. A nice guy like me on the other hand, he would probably be happy to risk it all.;)
James

Na it probably wasent him. He works in Grease and Italy a lot. I was not suprised that he said no because He hates the fact that I am skydiving and I think he makes well over $200,000 a year so its probably not worth the risk:S. I have thought about it a ton though. He told me the crane could lift something like 40,000 pounds at sea level, I cant imagine how fast it could get you to altitude without a load. Man that would be sweet! The dude who did it is one lucky guy.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

No but now that you mention it, he did work on a John Travolta movie. If you have ever seen the movie Swordfish, you will see a very similer helicoptor lift up a bus at the end of the movie.

He works in Grease

Does he wear a leather jacket and dance with Olivia Newton-John?

That was funny!
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman