Orange1

Where's your first jump certificate?

OK, so, I'm a newbie but my FJ certificate is :$ displayed in my study. As I thought this was a newbie thing, I was quite chuffed to see at another jumper's house - not sure how many jumps but he's been in it for 6 years and jumps every weekend - his certificate was still displayed on the wall.

Where's yours?
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

ummmmmm somethere in my house under a pile of papers. Only thing hanging on my walls are pics of my daughter:)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

I have two, and I'm not really sure where either of them are. Packed somewhere when I started travelling, I guess.

I still think I got ripped off though with only two; I've been through 3 FJCs :P

Oh. Maybe four.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

Ahem. When I made my first jump (off a cloud -- pterodactyls hadn't evolved yet :P) they had first jump certificates. However, I chose not to get one -- I could choose between a certificate and a logbook. Since I planned on continuing, I took the logbook.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hi OJ,
I guess you can say that my first jump cert. is the first entry signed off by my instructor in my old blue PI log book!! 08MAY64 Southland Skydivers, Hammond Airport, LA. Got photos though!!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

I went looking for it when I saw this thread. I've probably moved about 20 times since my first jump, but amazingly, it's still stuck in the same foot locker I used to carry my worldly goods around in back in the 70's (when rock n' roll acheived perfection...)

which one? :D

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.