Trae

Skydivers who deserve respect.

Skydivers who deserve respect

CAUTION the following contains-------OPINIONS.
There may also be some of you who see this as needless pontificating or less than politically correct……you’re free to do so …..(you lucky fusters):P

This is an attempt at listing different types of people (including skydivers) that frequent skydivingworld that deserve and have earnt respect. (in my opinion)
Feel free to add to this list as I am sure that it will be incomplete …perhaps forever.:)
( I know I’ve left a lot of you out here …but that doesn’t mean you don’t have any respect.)

Here goes …..

*Any one who has fought or is fighting to preserve our freedom.
Thank you very much ..you probably don’t get to hear people say this often enough but you should know there are a lot of us out here that hold you people in high esteem.

*Any one who has fought or fights corruption and other forms of official misconduct.
Thank you for the risks you take by putting yourselves in the firing line for all our sakes even when we often aren’t aware of your sacrifices or your successes.

*Law abiding DZ operators and others responsible enough to be truthful and who have to pick up the pieces when some of us hit the ground too hard

*Anyone who has lost a loved one but continues on in the belief that good things can happen even though the world has dealt them/you such a difficult hand.

*The ambulance officers and nurses who have saved a large number of us from dying by arriving and administering their unconditional care even when some skydivers just keep on jumping away unaffected.

*Anyone who has been left alone in this world but continues on in the belief that good can & does overcome evil.

*Anyone who has been mistreated by others but doesn’t succumb to mistreating people in return.
This is perhaps amongst the hardest things that faces us in our life of freedom.

*Anyone who after a life full of hardship and pain continues on bringing true goodness and care to our world.

*Anyone who can show true unconditional love to all . If you can see the good in everyone and anyone then you are truly a special person.

*Anyone who shows their care in quiet powerful ways . You individuals show us through your quiet achievements what we too can achieve and hopefully surpass (with your help).

*Most jump pilots who usually tolerate the repetitive small minded jibes from shit scared skydivers.

*Any skydiver who has beaten addictions such as alchoholism, smoking and illicit drug taking.

*Anyone who has had a friend phucked over by the low lifes on a DZ and continued on in the spirit that all skydivers aren’t the same .

*Any skydiver who takes a stance against illicit drug taking on DZ’s.

*Semi-brain dead skydivers who give up the sport of skydiving and take up lawn bowls, cask wine drinking &/or highway watching. You have my respect by p’ingin off and not subjecting each new breed of skydiving innocents to your abhorrent behaviour.

*Anyone game enough to post an opinion on this web site ,,,yep even you seemingly negative, seemingly argumentative types ( eg ‘the sky is blue today’…..”no its not ..it’s azure”). At least you don’t appear afraid to express yourself.

Ciao.

Ps I RESPECT MYSELF MOST OF ALL (some-ones gotta come first);)

Buy now:)

Agreed.

Peace

I serve for personal reasons. I save lives to save myself. My day begins when yours is about to end. Your peace and survival are my reward and thanks. Someone has to watch the wall, right? Sleep well, my friend - for there are rough men ready to do violence on your behalf.

The skydivers I respect the most are those that take the time to help out the newest jumpers at their DZ, the ones that pass up that last RW of the day and ask some 50 jump type if they would do a 2-way with them, or invite the new jumper on a 3 way. The ones that learn the new jumper's name and make them feel welcome the next time they show up at the DZ. The ones that offer the new jumpers a gear check, whether they know them or not. The ones that make it clear that if a newbie has a question, they can ask it without fear of being laughed at. The ones that take a look at everyone's gear around them on jump run, looking for problems, not just their own.
There are enough people like that to make this sport great, and that's why I love it. Just a few people like that can offset every jerk you'll meet at a DZ. :)

*Any one who has fought or is fighting to preserve our freedom.
Thank you very much ..you probably don’t get to hear people say this often enough but you should know there are a lot of us out here that hold you people in high esteem.

Thank you Sir it is nice to hear everyonce in a while

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.