FrankTheTank

Skyride owners indited on wire fraud

Guest 1010

What's Carey jumping now?

A one cell . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

:D:D:D

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Will they go to prison for life?

Disclaimer - I ain't no lawyer:

U.S. Code, TITLE 18 - Crimes and Criminal Procedure, PART I, CHAPTER 63, Sec. 1343. - Fraud by wire, radio, or television

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

Maybe we should lay back and assume this is only a rumor until we hear the truth of the matter.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

1100 counts? indited?

Actually, it's indicted. :P

Doesn't that mean there is sufficient evidence to warrant a trial? Where are all the people wanting proof of their wrongdoing's? Please speak up and protect Skyride. PLEASE....I love ASC!!!! :S

Are you being facetious? :S

whats all the fuss about they lied stole cheated and robbed a dead mans family of money. I can't believe the old fashioned way has not been taken into effect
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I had my girlfriend (a law student) do some research on it and the only thing she found was a civil trademark infringement case filed against Skyride by Skydive Arizona on 8/26/05.

It's case number: 2:05cv2656 filed in US District Court, Arizona district if anyone is interested.

I had my girlfriend (a law student) do some research on it and the only thing she found was a civil trademark infringement case filed against Skyride by Skydive Arizona on 8/26/05.

It's case number: 2:05cv2656 filed in US District Court, Arizona district if anyone is interested.

Well since YOU put it out there. You might have put the complaint out in its entirety. Trademark infringement was the least of it.
I wasn't going to put anything out here but I would rather do that that have wrong/incomplete information given.
The complaint is for violations of sections 43 (A) of the Lanham Act,CONSUMER DECEPTION, trademark infringement,and unfair competion.