WatchYourStep

Check out Skydiving Grandma

Check out
www.cnn.com

Look under "Watch Free Video" of the front page and click on "Skydiving with Grandma"

If this has been posted my apologies.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Im trying to get my dad to go but he thinks hes too old... im gonna have to make him watch this!

My mom (who is 66) says she'll only go when she's "old enough to make the newspaper." So she wants to wait till she's over 80. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

i just made my grandma watch that. I was trying to convience her she needed to jump. she jokingly said for her next birthday she would go.

my response. "you promise"
her response "sort of" geuss she isnt sure.

up until now she said no way. i think im making headway with the whole thing.

she just turned 76 last month so hopefully next year! ;):)

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

98yr old woman jumps at Blue Sky Ranch every year from what i gathered. Rides up on a Harley !!

http://theblueskyranch.com/feature.php

A 98yr old woman jumps there every year? Wow I thought she would be 96 one year, then 97, then 98, etc. Sorry couldn't help but be a smart ass.;)

Oh it's 4 o'clock I'm outta here.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Hey, I know that guy!

That video was very popular at the DZ this weekend. The younger guy that's talking to the camera is
Sean, who flies camera and does packing at the DZ I go to. Once school starts up, during the week, the
DZ takes the plane to various college towns and does tandems. This one was in Kearney, Nebraska,
and I think Sean's family is from around there. He said he was trying to get his dad to do it and he
wouldn't, and his grandma said "if he won't, I will". So she went, and Sean shot the video of the dive.
The local station picked it up and then forwarded it to CNN.

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.