moth

lending your rig to a friend

Standard agreement between friends on borrowing anything round here is "you break it you buy it".

ie - if you break it, loose it, trash it, get it nicked, damage it or whatever - you pay for it to be replaced or repaired.

It's so commonplace it goes without saying - everyone just expects those are the rules. That's certainly how it works round here anyway.

good point but what if they kick out the twists? (too bad to think about) no this calls for a total. I will disconect the pc from the bridal, and then there is no chance of losing the main also they will have to buy me a new pc (mine is getting old as it is) WHAT A PLAN!!!

First time I borrowed a rig to demo it, the first thing I did was repack it. Then at least I would know that it was my own damn fault if something went wrong.
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

that good then im due a reserve repack so i will pack a lineover and lend my rig to my friend. hey presto free repack
i know it sounds a bit harsh but £35.00 is a lot of money (2 jumps)

unless he bounces...then you might not get anything usable back. (nevermind when he comes back from the grave to return the favor)

First time I borrowed a rig to demo it, the first thing I did was repack it. Then at least I would know that it was my own damn fault if something went wrong.

Did you think something was wrong or did you do it on principal? I wouldn't have probably bothered. Just spot for the freebag.

that good then im due a reserve repack so i will pack a lineover and lend my rig to my friend. hey presto free repack

I'll give you 3 tries to pack a line over and if you can I'll pay for the repack.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Did you think something was wrong or did you do it on principal? I wouldn't have probably bothered. Just spot for the freebag.

It was two things. I wanted the issue to be clear if I had a mal (out of principle as you say). The other reason was more pragmatic. I wanted to know what kind of openings I would get out of this canopy, not what someone else might get.

In fact this whole issue makes me hesitant to lend my rig to people. I have never been asked, but it would probably depend a lot on the person asking.
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

I'll give you 3 tries to pack a line over and if you can I'll pay for the repack.

Sparky

I'll see your 3 and raise you double.

No one knows how to pack a line over. It's a sucker bet.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Sparky

I'll see your 3 and raise you double.

No one knows how to pack a line over. It's a sucker bet.

rl

So how exactly would one go about packing this particular mal?