ockers

Freestyle

Might also look up the husband/wife team who took Gold at this year's U.S. Nationals. Team Flew-id. :)
They were also featured on 2 weeks ago Skydive Radio. Download the show and listen to it. They invite people who want information on freestyle to contact them.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Might also look up the husband/wife team who took Gold at this year's U.S. Nationals. Team Flew-id.

I don't know anything about freestyle -- and I wouldn't post if it weren't for the fact that I just met Merriah Eakins ( of Team Flew-id) about two weeks ago and watched her very patiently and painstakingly help a couple of my fellow jumpers who are into freestyle. She even sent them a video to help in their progression. In addition to all her great advice, she's also extremely nice. I wouldn't hesitate to contact her:)

Oh, and one more thing...Ninjas ARE way cooler than pirates.

my fiancee and I are also new to freestyle--we'll be happy to talk to you about the stuff we've found helpful so far--just PM me.

dale's stuff if great!

the video of last year's world meet in Brazil is also awesome as a training tool. You can purchase it from Tamara Koyn, whose contact info is somewhere on this website.

Unfortunetly the scores here aren't broken down so that you can see what happened where;)

A few other people to contact that are more that glad to pass on what they've learned: Tamara Koyn, Amy Chmelecki, Yoko Okazaki, Melissa Nelson. Omar Alhegelan:)Camera flying questions I would seek out the two that chase me around in the sky...Gasson and Amrine:)
Great guys, great talent and a huge amount of patience!;):ph34r:

Hey!
Just want to put it out there, like I did on skydiveradio.com, any freestylists or camera flyers that would like help, I am here for you...
Whether you are just beginning and need some ideas for basic moves to try, or if you are more experienced, and would like help choreographing a routine, I will be more than happy to contribute! Check my profile for my personal email, and get in touch!
Awwww, Jenn you are so sweet! thanks for the referral!
Team Flew-id
Making freefall pretty since 1998

All of you have been such an inspiration to me (Merriah, Betsy,...) and I thank you for all your support. I would be happy to offer anyone help as well. Freestyle seems to be going through a resurgence in popularity and I hope to be able to continue collaborating and participating. If any of you are in Eloy, PLEASE find me. I would love to share stories and swap techniques. Afterall, we're all still learning and perfecting our art. We all have something to contribute. My silver medal sure feels good (I'm so psyched to be a champion), but it reminds me that there is still so much (fun) work to be done for next year.

Make sure to contact Tamara Koyn to get the latest World Cup freestyle videos. They are sure to make great study material. [email protected]

---> One Half of Almost Nearly Normal <---