skydivermom

IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

Well, my graduation day finally arrived! I've had only two jumps to go for the longest time, well maybe not the LONGEST. Just a lot of weather screw-ups.

Well today was perfect. I got to do my final jump at sunset and it was breath-taking. I did tracking on this jump so you can guess what I was focusing on.

When I landed and heard my instructor say "Congratulations you are now a skydiver" I actually started crying! What an amazing day.

Thanks to all of you who have cheered me on along the way!:)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Well, my graduation day finally arrived! I've had only two jumps to go for the longest time, well maybe not the LONGEST. Just a lot of weather screw-ups.

Well today was perfect. I got to do my final jump at sunset and it was breath-taking. I did tracking on this jump so you can guess what I was focusing on.

When I landed and heard my instructor say "Congratulations you are now a skydiver" I actually started crying! What an amazing day.

Thanks to all of you who have cheered me on along the way!:)

yeah, so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun in your progression, it only gets better from here!B|

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Congrats girl, I have watched all summer on these threads how you have over come your fears, injuries and proved that you are a skydiver, graduating didnt do that... your persistence proved that awhile ago.... Have a blast, Ive not many more then you but everyone is right, it does get better.... which is so hard to believe because you are on cloud nine....B|
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

CONGRATS, Kathleen!!! Way to go!!!! B|B|B|

I'm so happy for you that you made it!! Now the real fun begins! And the real learning! But it only gets better from here. I'm sure you'll find all the the stress/frustration/heartache of student training totally worth it. I know I did. Congrats!! :)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Wanna do an eight way?;):S

JUST KIDDING

but others won't be. I guarantee you WILL here this soon. Don't let others push you too fast. Congrats but remember, at least once you get your A license your responsible for your OWN saftey and the Safety of the people you jump with.

Have fun! congrats!!
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

***congrats! was you kid(s?) there to see it? hope so...

__________________________________________________No, my family missed it unfortunately. I probably would have been a little more nervous had they been there.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Wow. They were nice to you. I got, "Congrats! You now know how to save your life by yourself!"

And Congrats too!