FrEaK_aCcIdEnT

YAY im cleared to be a hazard.

I got my last 3 jumps for AFF over the last couple days, so since AFF 7 is complete. looks like i get to make that first jump alone. hopefully next weekend! time to get out the door and do absolutly nothing but enjoy the free space.

then land, repack and repeat!:ph34r:

before anyone says it..... i know... iknow

:D

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

I got my last 3 jumps for AFF over the last couple days, so since AFF 7 is complete. looks like i get to make that first jump alone. hopefully next weekend! time to get out the door and do absolutly nothing but enjoy the free space.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Armando! :)I know you’ve been diligent about being at the DZ and have been battling the weather. So, I’m excited to hear you graduated AFF. We are all proud of you! Now we get to teach you the really fun stuff!

Blue Skies,
Ron
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

time to get out the door and do absolutly nothing but enjoy the free space.

Congratulations!

As far as being a hazard... I wonder why they don't make us students wear bright orange jumpsuits
or trail a banner that says "STUDENT PILOT" behind us...

I most likely won't be there the next couple of weekends, so when you bring :D, you can take mine
to Sniper, or give it to Ron - the only other instructor there who's nuts enough to jump with me more
than once. :)

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.