KNewman

Another "Got my A" thread

WTG & congrats.
I know what you mean when you say it's a confidence booster, when I failed my AFF4 on Saturday my instructor told me the same thing, correct my mistakes and when I get my license he'd be more than happy to jump with me anytime... so even though I failed I still felt good.
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Congrats Man!
I have been in AFF for the past couple months, but you can be sure, I will be fighting as hard as I can to get that A. I have a couple friends of mine who want to jump with me already. [No Pressure! LoL!]

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Way to go. I got mine about 18 years ago, and it still works!

The subject never came up until I had about 120 jumps and was traveling from Georgia to New York. I stopped at a DZ in Hartwood, Virginia. Even though I was current, they made me do a supervised solo because I had no license.

I long ago qualified for a "D" and will purchase one someday if I really need one. Until then, what's the point?

Welcome to the sky.

Cheers,
Jon S.