Jackpunx

Jumping a Camera

"how do you keep the cam from turning off"???

It's possible that no one jumps with this camera and thus nobody here knows the answer to the question.

Ive seen a couple FF'ers at the DZ jump with them with no issues.. and pretty good quality.
Samsung also said that the new model with the wireless remote lens does not have this issue..
by the time it comes out .. I'll have already mounted my reel to reel camera on to my shoulders with spit and hay bailing wire;)
I don’t think I'll wear a helmet anymore because the FF'er don’t and it looks cooler.. Plus.. I don’t want anything to get in the way of my wing suite and smoke:P
I think for my 100th jump I’m going to land the wing suite.. Anyone have any ideas on how to do that?

"how do you keep the cam from turning off"???

It's possible that no one jumps with this camera and thus nobody here knows the answer to the question.

Ive seen a couple FF'ers at the DZ jump with them with no issues.. and pretty good quality.
Samsung also said that the new model with the wireless remote lens does not have this issue..
by the time it comes out .. I'll have already mounted my reel to reel camera on to my shoulders with spit and hay bailing wire;)
I don’t think I'll wear a helmet anymore because the FF'er don’t and it looks cooler.. Plus.. I don’t want anything to get in the way of my wing suite and smoke:P
I think for my 100th jump I’m going to land the wing suite.. Anyone have any ideas on how to do that?

I know a way, but you can only do it once. :PB|

I think for my 100th jump I’m going to land the wing suite

I know a way, but you can only do it once

Actually, as long as you deploy a parachute, you can land with the wingsuit and the parachute.

As far as a wingsuit-only landing, you can do that again and again. You just have to have help after the first one :S

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)