azureriders

Students that quit, or just push harder.

lol.. conway, fwiw i usually enjoy your posts (do you have pms at the moment though?) and anyway you are one of the rare posters with fewer posts than jumps (just)

now firstly azureriders I am confused, are you 2 people as one poster? and if so why?
as for me i never really fucked up seriously as a student but i did battle with exits at first (and exits are all that matter really on a SL jump :P) and I spent a lot of time wondering if i really should be doing this and sitting in planes swearing that that one would be my last jump, ever, but somehow i just kept coming back. now it's just all cool B| i jump (when the stoopid wind here will allow me) and it's fun (it took a long time for it to be FUN!!! or at least for the fun part to be more than 50%!) and now my stresses are about different things (like not messing up the exit on a FS skydive) and easier to handle!
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

now firstly azureriders I am confused, are you 2 people as one poster? and if so why?

Red, my wife, is currently on level 4 AFF and has so far loved her experience in the air. However, she is not one to spend the time to post back and forth to these threads or to care if she has her own avatar. Therefore, I included her in mine, but you can assume that any posts are mine, and if otherwise she always signs her work "Red"

She also had a rough dive, her last time out. Intentional turn that she could not stop. It never got fast but in her concentration to fix it, she lost Altitude Awareness, then realized she was pass due and reached, only to feel the bag leave her back as the instructor deployed for her. She was pretty shook up over the loss of AA, but she is fired up and ready to jump again this weekend.:)

She also had a rough dive, her last time out. Intentional turn that she could not stop. It never got fast but in her concentration to fix it, she lost Altitude Awareness, then realized she was pass due and reached, only to feel the bag leave her back as the instructor deployed for her. She was pretty shook up over the loss of AA, but she is fired up and ready to jump again this weekend.:)

Almost the same situation happened for me on AFF4.. started to turn and couldn't stop and lost AA... difference was I did pull for myself, although it was at 8000... made for a long long ride down... :S
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...