atsaubrey

video site xstream?

Hello. I’m Kelly Evans. I just wanted to let you know that I work for RealXstream.com as the U.S. Training & Integration Coordinator. I dabble in sales but mostly do the implementation of the software and train the staff. Let me know if I can answer any questions you may have. Thanks for your interest. :)My email is [email protected]

Cheers,

Kelly

I'm not sure it was you but, someone from Realxtream was out at skydance a few months back. While you (or they) were sleeping in that class A airstream you guys have, we were walking around in it checking it out;). I guess my question is...can I have it?
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

Hey, that was Mike in the RV; I had to fly home to NJ for some family stuff. I really missed Skydance though; I was looking forward to getting there, hanging out, and seeing the Guano guys again and everyone else.

Those RV's get some pretty cool reactions; I've been stopped at red lights, had pictures taken while driving down the road, been distracted out of my mission to find directions when the person I asked got me off topic talking about the RV's, I had a whole night shift of local police checking it out in North Carolina. lot's of funny stories with those RV's.

Hey, check out the other RV and the bus.
http://www.realxstream.com/prospects.aspx?status=concept&panel=OnTheGround